Kyle Farrar is a trial litigation veteran who began his career at one of the nation’s largest law firms, representing Fortune 500 companies in multi-million dollar lawsuits. Kyle founded his firm to focus on representing individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries caused by tire blowouts, tread separation and tire failure linked to defective tires and automotive products.
Kyle is a national thought leader regarding tire and vehicle safety, and his work has helped persuade manufacturers to improve safety and recall defective products. In this capacity, Kyle routinely assists peers and helps educate lawyers at product liability litigation conferences across the nation. In addition to standout verdicts and settlements related to litigation against tire and auto manufacturers, Kyle has received some of the legal industry’s highest professional honors.
He has been recognized among the Texas Rising Stars listing of the state’s top litigators from 2009-2014 by Thomson Reuters. From 2014-2016, Kyle’s been among a select group of lawyers under 40 to be selected to the list of Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters.
- Juris Doctorate, Baylor University School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Texas A&M University
- Texas Rising Stars honoree, 2009-2014, Thomson Reuters
- Texas Super Lawyers honoree, 2014-2016, Thomson Reuters
- summa cum laude, Baylor University School of Law
- Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Dean’s List, Baylor University School of Law
- Order of Barristers, Baylor University School of Law
- Dean’s List, Texas A&M University
- Admitted to practice in all Texas state courts
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Admitted to practice in all California state courts
- “Chapter 95 Civil Practice and Remedies Code: Owning Commercial Property in a Tort Reformed Texas;” The American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Committee on Energy Litigation Newsletter, Summer 2004, Co-Author
- “Products Liability: An Update on the Law;” Continuing Education Advanced Personal Injury Law Presentation, 2003, Co-Author
- Updating Current Trends in Business Litigation in 2001;″ Continuing Education Seminar, 2001, Co-Author
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association