Skip Lynch is a nationally respected trial lawyer and veteran of groundbreaking national tobacco litigation for both state attorney general cases, as well as the first lawsuit related to damages caused by second-hand smoke.
Skip is a respected authority in mass tort litigation, focusing exclusively on product liability, tread defect, tire failure and vehicle litigation for the past eight years. Skip is a leading product liability trial lawyer on the national stage, having secured top settlements and verdicts against major tire companies, automakers, auto industry vendors, transportation companies and related business interests.
- Juris Doctorate, Mississippi College School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Florida
- Admitted to practice in all Florida state courts
- Admitted to practice in all Mississippi state courts
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts, Southern and Northern Districts of Mississippi; Southern District of Alabama, Middle District of Florida, District Court of Colorado
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Board of Governors of the Mississippi Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG)
- Steering Committee Chairperson: In Re Silica Litigation MDL